Citrine Stone Benefits
According to some of the Crystal Fans, Citrine Stone Benefits are mental acuity and also other therapeutic benefits.
Citrine crystal has long been known to attract wealth, so it is often employed in Feng Shui wealth activation; representing a citrine jewel tree would be a proper metaphor.
The majority of people prioritize their careers, and wealth activation comes second. One of the unique aspects of Feng Shui design is the activation of fortunes, and one of the most important factors is the retention of wealth earned.
Bringing in prosperity entails just wishing for good fortune with money; it also entails seeking overall goodness and happiness.
One can achieve a lot of prosperity with proper Feng Shui design and placement. However, the overall effect is remarkably effective when combined with appropriate Feng Shui symbolisms.
Establishing positive Feng Shui does not bring in wealth and success. Still, it does present you with the key to open the doors of success and prosperity, allowing you to work towards it and providing the necessary support to aspire for wealth and good fortune.
The home or office exudes energy for the proper environment, strengthening and attracting good Feng Shui energies.
Traditional Feng Shui masters used to create positive intention by making what was known as a “wealth vase” at the start of the Chinese New Year by selecting auspicious date and time that was said to usher in wealth luck throughout the year.
The wealth vase’s history is complicated. However, its creation and symbols have a wide range of significance and deeper meaning.
The abundance jar is employed as an abundance treatment in Feng Shui to help you draw and build up the flow of abundance and success power in your home or office.
However, because doing a classic wealth vase requires time and proper preparation, a simpler approach would be to adopt strong symbols as prosperity enhancers.
Feng Shui coins are popular symbols for increasing wealth luck. The most frequent application of Chinese coins in Feng Shui is to draw money luck. You can either carry three coins in your wallet or hang them on the wall with a red ribbon or tassel.
There are numerous straightforward Feng Shui symbolisms and remedies that can be adapted for strong Wealth Chi.
Feng Shui Symbolisms
- The primary focus should be on maintaining a clutter-free environment to attract good energy. A cluttered environment cannot attract or retain the energy of wealth.
- Citrine crystal has long been known for attracting wealth, so it is often employed in Feng Shui wealth activation; presenting a citrine gem tree would be an outstanding Feng Shui metaphor.
- Make sure the energy flow in your home and office is strong and positive; combining powerful wealth symbolism with a good energy flow empowers the energy of wealth and abundance. Make sure your main door is strong and auspicious. Make it more potent by including Feng Shui symbols of protection, abundance, and good fortune.
- In Feng Shui, images of green woods, forests, or vibrant green leaves, trees, and grass will bring the wood element energy. Photographs of genuine sceneries with beautiful sceneries are also influential energizers.
- Fountains, aquariums, or pictures of running water are also excellent choices, as water is a wealth symbol. Water images with a lot of foam and open views are particularly effective as Feng Shui wealth symbols.