Baked Chicken Meatballs
There are so many ways to make warm, comforting meatballs but this one is a favorite.
- greased rack
- baking pan
- freezer containers
- microwave-safe dish
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp. minced fresh parsley or 1/2 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 lb ground chicken
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- In a bowl, combine first 9 ingredients.
- Add chicken; mix lightly but thoroughly.
- Shape into 11/2-in. balls.
- Place balls on a greased rack in a 15x10x1". baking pan.
- Bake until cooked through, 20-25 minutes.
- If desired, top with additional parsley.
- Freeze the cooled meatballs in freezer containers.
- To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight.
- Microwave, covered, on high in a microwave-safe dish until heated through.
Serving: 5meatballsCalories: 326kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 25gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 129mgSodium: 647mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!