Gardettos savory snack mixes are meant to be eaten as are. But they also can be used in recipes.
Consider Gardetto’s Caesar Salad, Mozzarella Marinara, Shrimp Gardetto’s, Zesty Cod Bake, Chicken Oriental, and Crunchy Au Gratin Potatoes.
- Two pounds of fresh green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces or two 16-ounce frozen cut green bean packages or five 14.5-ounce cans of cut green beans.
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can condense cream of onion soup
- 1 cup roasted sweet pepper strips. Chop
- 1 cup sliced leeks
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- coarsely crushed multigrain snacks or Gardetto’s snack mix
- Step 1
- Mix the beans, soup, leeks, milk, and cheese in a 6-quart slow cooker
- Step 2
- Cap with a lid and cook on low for 5-6 hours, or high for 2 1/2-3 hours. Before serving, sprinkle with crushed Gardetto’s snack mixture.