Pixiu is also known as the Piyao. It is a Chinese mythical creature that can bring good luck. The creature is a large, abstract, but powerful lion-like creature. It has the head and wings of a dragon.
Pixiu is considered loyal and faithful, so the symbol is a popular personal protector in traditional Feng Shui. You will find many amulets featuring Pixiu’s image, whether they be keychains or bracelets. Because of its power, it is believed to protect people from harm and ward off evil spirits. It can also bring good fortune, wealth, and ability to people.
It is also said that this mythical creature has a voracious hunger and eats gold, silver, and jewels. It does not have an anus, meaning it does not lose these riches but only brings them in.
It is, therefore, a symbol of prosperity and good fortune. It can increase a person’s income or bring in unexpected wealth. Pixiu symbols are used by many businesses to draw in money and luck.
Feng Shui: Pixiu (Piyao Symbol)
Pixiu statues in feng shui are usually made of jade or copper. Bracelets with the Pixiu symbol for personal use are a popular choice.
These are 5 tips on how to use the Pixiu symbol in Feng Shui:
- Place a bracelet on your left hand when wearing it. According to feng-shui, the left hand is receptive and the right the projective. The bracelet should be worn on your left wrist, which will help you receive wealth and good luck. You would give away this fortune to others if you had the bracelet on your right wrist. Wear your bracelet with the Pixiu’s face facing outward to allow it to hunt for wealth and bring it back to you.
- Your Pixiu amulet should be worn consistently. This will strengthen your relationship with the Pixiu and instill loyalty. While you’re sleeping, bathing, or meditating, take off your amulet.
- To “wake up” Pixiu, touch the symbol frequently. However, it is important not to touch its eyes or mouth as it will need wealth hunting. It can also be influenced by others, so don’t touch it.
- It would help if you did not place a Pixiu figure in your bedroom. It may have a negative influence on your sleep if it is facing your bed. You should also avoid placing a Pixiu sign in the bathroom or directly facing a mirror. A Pixiu figurine should not be placed above your head as it can dominate you and less loyalty.
- To enhance the Pixiu’s ability to attract luck or prosperity to your home, office, or other places, display a pair of figurines.
How to Apply Pixiu for Feng Shui
Types of Pixiu
Brass, jade, or alternative semi-precious gem sculptures are the highly favored materials, as it associates a totem with abundance and wealth. Brass can draw in the metal component and is the color of gold. Jade is a cherished healing rock in Feng Shui, and it’s again the color of the wood component, which stimulates prosperity and life vitality.
Safeguard at Your Entry
Historically, the Chinese arranged these figures strategically to function as guardians for shrines and halls in antique eras. In the modern-day, shorter replicas of Pixiu can be found and utilized in the home to contribute to more abundance or look after the house.
We can arrange a pair of Pixiu on either position of the frontal door, expecting to support the occupants of the home secure and financially strong.
Promote Your Prosperity Corner
You can install it in your property zone confronting toward the entrance so it can symbolically devour up and defend wealth and cash for the household. You can discover the abundance section of your home by staying in the frontal door, seeing in. The far-left intersection of the house is the corner linked to your success and affluence.
Reliable Benefit for Your Desk
In Feng Shui, your desk and workspace illustrate your career. The portrayal of the Pixiu would be a supportive approach to strengthen the Feng Shui of your job to attract more wealth and exceptional luck.
You can install the Pixiu in the abundance corner of your desk or your workplace. The wealth corner is the top left corner on your desk. Here is how to locate this area for your office, stand in the doorway, looking in.
The far left corner of the office is your wealth space. Be confident to have the Pixiu watching the door, so it can capture any abundance and hold it secure for you.
Carry Pixiu Ornaments to Boost Your Qi
Feng Shui is not exclusively limited to houses but can further be employed in your body. We can utilize miniature figurines of the Pixiu as an ornament (as with a necklace) to harness the favorable luck and metaphor of the Pixiu.
It’s desirable and straightforward to get the miniature versions of figures on bracelets engraved from semi-precious gems such as tiger’s eye, citrine, jade, and sometimes gold.
Care for Your Pixiu
If you prefer to move a Pixiu figure into your home, be decisive to pay attention to it properly, like a favorite pet. Have it polished, dust clear, and fresh. You can even display emotion and offer it a slight pat on the head as you move.