Kick-start your day in the best possible way with this healthy, tasty, and elegant breakfast burrito recipe that is very easy to make and will surely delight your guests too.
Breakfast Burritos Ingredients (Serves 2)
♦ 2. soft wholewheat flour tortillas
♦ 3 eggs
♦ 2tbsp milk
♦ 1 tomato, finely chopped
♦ 2. spring onions, finely chopped
♦ 1 small red or yellow pepper, deseeded and finely chopped!
♦ 2tsp vegetable oil
♦ 40g Cheddar cheese, grated
♦ Freshly ground black pepper
Breakfast Burritos Preparation
- Lay out the tortillas on a work surface, then preheat the grill.
- Beat the eggs and milk – together. In a separate bowl, mix the tomatoes,
spring onions, and pepper, seasoning with black pepper.
- Heat 1tsp vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan and pour in half the beaten egg mixture. Cook on the hob over medium heat for a few moments to set the base. Sprinkle half the tomato mixture over the surface, then sprinkle half the cheese on top. Grill to set the egg and melt the cheese.
- Slide the omelet onto one of the tortillas. Leave to cool a little while you make a second
omelet, placing it on top of the remaining tortilla.
- Roll up the tortillas, slice in half and serve immediately, or wrap in foil to serve and
If You like this recipe, please share it with your friends